Rio Evolution IPL Hair Remover
Rio Evolution IPL Hair Remover
The EVOLUTION ™IPL HAIR REMOVER uses the latest Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology. Placed against the skin, gentle pulses of intense light are directed at the hair follicle to disable the hair root without affecting the surrounding area. The hair
follicle is disabled as a result of lasting damage to the hair root. Regular treatments result in permanent hair reduction. IPL is suitable for larger areas such as legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back and chest as well as certain areas of the face.
Rio Evolution IPL is clinically proven to remove hair safely and effectively at home. Placed against the skin, pulses of intense light are delivered directly to the hair follicle with enough energy to disable the root without affecting the surrounding area. IPL is fast, gentle and delivers permanent hair reduction.
Treatment is very quick, for example it only takes a couple of minutes to treat the underarm area. Periodic treatments every four to six weeks are required to ensure that there is no hair regrowth. It is ideal for fast and efficient long term hair removal, for use on the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back., chest and certain areas of the face. leaving your skin beautifully smooth and without a hair in sight.
- 50,000 flashes on level 1
- Quick treatment time
- Permanent hair reduction
- Replaceable treatment bulb
- Ideal for treating large areas of unwanted hair
- 1-year warranty
Suitable Skin Types:
Not suitable for dark skin tones, for example, those of Afro-Caribbean, black African, Indian or Pakistani descent. Even if your skin tone appears to be suitable on the skin tone chart, do not use if close relations (parents/grandparents) have skin tones as described above. Not suitable for red, light blonde, grey or white hair.
Treatment Areas:IPL Hair Removal is suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back, chest and certain areas of the face.
- The unit must be unlocked using a key.
- A security button sequence is required to activate the unit.
- Your first treatment will always be on power level 1 and can only be increased by one level after a treatment is performed.
- The wand features a bright orange light which will cause you to blink if pointed directly at the eye.
- Treatment will only take place when all 4 skin sensors are in contact with the skin.
- The bulb is shielded to avoid any risk of stray light.
- The aperture includes a UV filter to reduce UV light exposure on the skin.
- You will need to leave 5 seconds between treatment flashes to allow the unit to fully recharge.
- Power can only be increased by one level per treatment flash.
- The skin sensors must be lifted off the skin between treatments to reset the wand.
- Treat each area only once in each session.
Not for use on or by children under 14 years old. Not for use on or by children between 14 and 17 years old without parental supervision.
The Evolution IPL Hair Remover can be safely used on the face within the area illustrated by the white dotted line. Important: It should not be used around the eyes or on the lips. A white eyeliner pencil may also help by outlining areas to be treated.
How should I prepare my skin for IPL hair removal?
How should I prepare the hairs for IPL hair removal?
What areas can I treat?
What does it feel like?
Can I use IPL hair removal on sensitive skin?
How will my skin appear after the treatment?
The unit does not appear to operate?
How often should I repeat IPL hair removal treatment?
Is there any aftercare routine I should follow?
How many treatments will I need?
Can I use other hair removal methods between treatments?