Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner
Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner
It is devastating to lose control over any part of your body, especially the most intimate areas of the pelvis. A weak pelvic floor is a leading cause of bladder and bowel incontinence, pelvic organ prolapses and a lack of sensation in the bedroom. Most women do not know how to effectively exercise their pelvic floor manually, in fact, many women cause damage to the muscles by exercising them incorrectly.
The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner has been designed to strengthen a weak pelvic floor. It is 50% more effective than even the best manual exercises. After just 12 weeks of exercise with the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner, embarrassing accidents will be a thing of the past.
Who is the Kegel8 Ultra 20 for?
All women! Unfortunately, many women believe that developing a weak pelvic floor is inevitable as they have children and get older. However, no one has to suffer with pelvic floor dysfunction. If you wish to maintain a strong pelvic floor to prevent yourself from suffering, or if you have any of the following symptoms, the Kegel8 Ultra 20 is right for you:
- Leaking urine before you can reach a toilet
- Unable to control wind
- Unable to use tampons as they fall out of place
- Lack of intimate sensation in the bedroom
- Lower back pain
- Extra weight around your middle that has proven stubborn to move through exercise and weight loss
- A feeling of heaviness or dragging in the vagina (a warning sign that a prolapse is developing)
If you are not currently suffering with a pelvic floor disorder and wish to use the Kegel8 Ultra 20 as a preventative device, you will benefit from heightened pleasure in the bedroom, a stronger back and posture, and a flatter stomach.
Bladder Weakness and Incontinence
More than 200 million people worldwide suffer with bladder issues. Women make up the majority of this figure due to the damaging effects of childbirth and the menopause on the pelvic floor. This means many women leak a small amount of urine now and again. Especially when they laugh, sneeze or cough. These affectionately named ‘laughter leaks’ are medically classed as incontinence. They can develop into the bladder fully emptying without any warning and without the ability to stop the flow.
Warning signs of a weak bladder:
- Getting up 2 or more times in a night to urinate (nocturia)
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Frequently using panty liners to avoid damp underwear
- Leaking a small amount of urine before sitting on the toilet
- Having a desperate urge to urinate when you get home (key in the door syndrome)
Pelvic pain is responsible for 15% of all sick days taken by women in the UK. 26% of sufferers consider suicide when they are unable to cope.
Kegel8 have developed a natural solution to this debilitating condition, without the need for surgery or drugs. The Kegel8 Ultra 20 has a specific pain relief programme. Encouraging the stimulation of endorphins, the bodies natural pain killer and stress reliever. It does this by blocking the pain signals which are sent from the area of pain, to the brain. The results last far longer than the programme is being delivered.
If you suffer from particularly tight pelvic floor muscles, the pelvic pain programme will work to relieve the tension in the most sensitive spots. Providing an even strength across your pelvic floor.
If you are unable, or wish not, to not use a vaginal probe, the Kegel8 Ultra 20 comes with skin electrodes which can be used on the lower back or inside of the ankle, to stimulate the pelvic floor through the tibial and sacral nerves.
What’s included in the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner set?
- Ultra 20 controller/unit, with 20 pre-set programmes
- Kegel8 Glide Gold Probe, nickel-free and gold plated for improved conductivity
- Quick start guide
- Electrode Pads – The Kegel8 Ultra 20 is the only pelvic floor exerciser which provides clinically proven results when used with skin electrodes.
- Lead wires x 2
- 9 volt battery
- Exercise gel sachet 5ml
- User manual
Is the Kegel8 Ultra 20 right for me?
There have been a number of clinical studies ensuring the efficiency and safety of the programmes delivered by the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner. However, there are some circumstances where an electronic pelvic toner should not be used. Always consult a medical professional if you are unsure.
Do not use an electronic pelvic toner: